Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Christmas Star Bokeh Picture...

for the 3boybarbarians Holiday Bokeh Party! Bokeh is a photography term that basically means blur. The blur in my pic isn't nearly as pronounced as many of the entries, but I liked the way that the little blurs look almost like pearls on the star. If you click on the linky under this post for the Bokeh Party, I'm number 76. My poor Christmas tree is beginning to have the same phobic reaction to my camera that Bea and Elaina have! Really! I signed up for a Couch to 5K training program today, so between January and April, I'm supposed to condition for a 5K race. Oh, I'll definitely be walking, but still, the thought of committing myself to anything like this is a little bit intimidating. I'll take pics of everybody else!

No comments:

Post a Comment