Friday, November 26, 2010

Well, it was beautiful...

Thanksgiving was a true feast for the spirit. Elaina said a lovely blessing. Nancy and William shared their beautiful home with a huge crowd of appreciative feasters! I truly enjoyed seeing everyone this year and catching up on how lives have changed over the past year. Nancy's huge table was covered with every possible kind of wonderful Thanksgiving dish. I took lots of pictures of people...most were very tolerant of my new obsession. I haven't finished editing them yet, but I will include this one of Elaina as she enjoyed a cookie after dinner. I think I've already said how thankful I am for my simple life...

2 comments:

  1. beautiful post! So glad you had an enjoyable day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool blog! Met you on Picture the holidays!

    ReplyDelete