Saturday, May 22, 2010

Playing around with Bea...utiful!


Wow! It's been a long time. No bother catching up. Everyone's well and happy and that's all that matters. Beautiful Bea and I will be hanging out with Elaina this evening so we're excited.  This pic is an example I tried after watching an Alibony.com video tut on increasing canvas size around photos. Alibony.com has wonderful tutorials and have been so helpful to me as I've been learning. Digital photography and editing are still keeping my attention, although I'm supposed to get all the pottery studio equipment from Durham next week. And wow, again...

4 comments:

  1. Just like our sweet Boston! Love it! And I'm going to check out that site - nice affect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Bea indeed!!! She is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pup is precious! Is Bea a miniature?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bea is going to be a small Boston. She wasn't bred as a miniature, but her vet says that she won't get much bigger than she is now--she's ten months old and weighs about thirteen pounds. I read your blog everyday and I was very excited to receive a comment from you! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete